Monday, March 12, 2012

Oh, Scrub Off!

Recently, I had the pleasure of partaking in an infomercial for a subtly powerful product, the Baiden Mitten.  It's my job to test products but I don't always end up being an advocate for them, when it's all said and done. Truthfully, there are few products I would put my name behind because many are either bad for the body or use an exorbitant amount of packaging that is bad for the earth.

It was great to discover that the Baiden Mitten is made from tree fibers and doesn't require additional products to use in conjunction with it.  Find out what else I had to say about it in the video below!




Be prepared to soak in a bath before using this product; it will not work on dry skin.  You also have to scrub hard, at first, but once the dead skin starts rolling off it pretty much does the rest of the work for you.

I'm Kimberly Lola and I approve this message ;O)

No comments:

Post a Comment